Friday, October 10, 2014

Incident Briefs 10-10-14

10-9-14 MAN WITH A GUN - The victim reported he confronted the known suspect regarding an ongoing civil issue. The suspect allegedly produced a rifle during the confrontation. The investigation remains open and is assigned to Deputy Steinbach. Case #53975-14

10-9-14 THEFT - A victim, who resides on Indian Way in Lexington Park, reported unknown suspect(s) stole a bicycle from the front yard of her home. Case remains open and is assigned to DFC Knott. Case #52978-14

10-9-14 FRAUD - A victim reported unknown suspect(s) obtained his account information and used it to make purchases. Case #54087-14

10-10-14 BURGLARY - A victim, who resides on Chesapeake Bay Drive in Scotland, unknown suspect(s) entered the residence and stole property. Case remains open and is assigned to Deputy Roszell. Case #54192-14

10-10-14 VANDALISM - 8 vehicles parked on May Faire Lane in Lexington Park were spray painted . The rear windshield of one of the vehicles was also shattered. Case #54233-14

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate on your post.... and I got an usefull information about the matter... I just tried to write the same post...
    melbourne windscreen replacement
    melbourne windscreens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great.
    I know something information, to know you can click here
    melbourne windscreen replacement
    melbourne windscreens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again.
    Thanks again for posting such great reading material!! To get new information visit here
    melbourne windscreen replacement
    melbourne windscreens

    ReplyDelete